Senior Firmware Engineer
As a Senior Firmware Engineer, you will be playing a crucial role in BL!XT’s product development and shaping the product as it is going to the market. You should enjoy working in a fast paced environment and being part of the product design process at all stages. You will be involved in design, testing, certification and industrialization of the products responsibilities. In your initial position you will be mainly responsible for the development and production of the BL!XT Breaker, while later you will also be able to participate in other development projects in BL!XT.
We are seeking a seasoned firmware engineer who is comfortable with soldering and dealing with electronics, schematics and similar. We also believe you have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
To be successful with us, we see that you have prior experience in some of the following areas:
– Familiar with C, C++ Knowing Python or Rust is a merit with ARM MCUs (Cortex M0 M4)
– Familiar with embedded operating systems like Zephyr, Contiki etc
– Interested in Open Source and comfortable to contribute to projects
– Familiar with continuous integration systems Familiar with TCP IP
– Experience with source control management (git etc)
– Participated in all stages of project (design, prototyping, testing certification and maintenance)
This job is not all about technical knowledge. This asks for communicative skills, a positive attitude and supportive personality. Besides all this, you have good presentation skills and you are comfortable working in a start up.
How to apply?
For more information please contact Jeanette Walters 0733-43 47 66, Recruitment Consultant, Science & Engineering